MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
www.redtube.com
www.redtube.com
www.redtube.com
www.redtube.com
www.redtube.com
www.redtube.com
www.redtube.com
www.redtube.com
www.redtube.com
hehehe, look what you have created?!?!?
BTW may I add that you may think that your the "master" in this relationship but I need to correct your facts. I'm the OWNER your the BITCH hahaa your MY BITCH ok Patrick? hehe :D
But no matter what I still love your fat ass! And you have to teach me that rave thingy ma bob ok! and ngaww one hour till your legal ;) hehe your still a baby
OH I also spread that redtube to my friend Viv who was over today and she gave it to Linh and etc etc hahaha now my friends think I am some porn addict hahaa
After you left Jen and I got bored, we attempted to photocopy our hands but we ended up jamming the machine haha and we had to fix it + Jen attemptd to copy copy her face but she accidently pressed 9times and it kept on going hahaa good times!
GOOD LUCK 2MORW HOPE YOU GET YOU Ls and fuck u if u get them before me! hahaa
LOVE HANNYY
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
HACKED
Posted by adrenaline much? at 10:55 PM
Labels: Hannyy Hacked
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment