CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

somethings you know responsible even if you werent involved directly

Kevin got suspended today.This makes the count 3. It just pisses me off so much that my little brother can't be like me and learn that violence solves nothing. But then again it's hipocritical of me even say that when I would have easily decked the guy with I was in his position. I am however somewhat glad that he did it, he stood up for himself and he ,for once, didn't start it.

I feel responsible because it was me who set a bad example for him in year 7. One he followed to live up to. I'm the reason that he is so socially different because I myself am socially different. Like me, I fear he will never be able to walk into a room of strangers without getting one or two wierd stares.

This is my mess so I will clean it up no matter what. Because sometime something that is necessary isn't always something right.


-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments: