With the current uproar in activity in my life I find myself going to more parties, going to gym more often, eating out more often and talking to a lot more people. But amidst the spur of events in my life I always have to keep in mind that the things i do may only be the stepping stones to my goal and that i should never lose focus of my goals.
As for gym, that's to increase my strength, my endurance, my stamina and my weight :), so i can perform better in rock climbing, paintball and kayaking. However i mustn't forget to go out when one comes up and i mustn't become a gym freak :D
I also should drink only enough to feel a buzz and not get completely wasted like i did on sunday...
but that's another story to be told another time :)
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
it's always been a means to an end
Posted by adrenaline much? at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment