CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

you're not special. atleast not any more.

I always held onto the fact that you were special. You were like no other girl in the world. But to be honest, now, you're not special. you're like any other girl. I told you i was absorbed in the memories we had, but thanks to you and your truths you've ripped me right back to reality.


I was always there for you. I've always put you in front of my personal feelings. ALWAYS.

You say you were at your darkest moment when all this happened, yet you never turned to me. You didn't even try. You just gave up and gave in. And now you realised what you've been doing, what the monster inside of you is capable of , you turn to me in hopes i'm willing to save you with your delayed truth?

Last year we agreed we would wait till after your HSC before you tried anything. I waited. You didn't. Instead you continued your whore slutting spree and dated a guy, brought him to my 18th birthday. A day i wanted to share with you cause i felt we still had a connection even though we had strayed so far apart. You should know, when he walked in, I was high as a fucking kite on marijuana, i was THIS close to knocking him out for crashing.

Yes I'm pissed you slept with two guys.
Yes I'm pissed I wasn't your first and you weren't mine.
But I'm FURIOUS that you didn't turn to me.
I'm BETRAYED by the fact you held the truth and asked me to wait.
I'm DISGUSTED that you were so afraid of losing me that you refused to give me the option to let me live my life.
I'm DISAPPOINTED that you're not special to me anymore.
I'm CONFUSED because whatever i do, i have to endure a pain that isn't mine to start with.

Honestly I can't deal with you right now. I told you I'm sorry about how this turned out. I told you it's probably best if you take some time off and rethink your life. That's the most I can do for you.

Don't expect anything else from me. You're not special. You're like any other girl. I won't give you the special treatment you don't deserve.

0 comments: