I hate being sick T-T
My nose is blocked
I got a massive headache
I'm occasionally coughing up random blood and form
And on top of this I can't look at a screen for more then 30 minutes without feeling like ongoing to drop dead in the next minute
I hate it how when I do get sick I'm competely out of it and can't do shot but to tough it out
Damn it I don't even have any medicine to take!
Gahh hope I get better by next Friday or else I'm in for a rough weekend
BEACH CAMPPPPPP
Oh by the way I won the auction for the metal one- door locker. If you've got no idea what I'm talking about, well.... Think american high school lockers, those types.
Finally a place to hide my stuff without my parents or little broter being able to look thru it ... Well that is unless they hack saw the lock but I'll doubt that will happen.
-- Post From My iPhone
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Sickkkk
Posted by adrenaline much? at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment