Lately I've been getting involved in more and more shit that seems unnecessary in hindsight. Most of these are social and relationship issues. After a lot of consideration I've come up with a policy to prevent me from ever coming into these situations EVER again.
1. I will help anyone, i trust, if they ask for it.
2. It's a one time offer, once you say no, that's final. After this point onwards I will not jump in to help or run interference for you because that's just not how i run things. I take a casual no, nah or dw (don't worry) as decline on the offer.
3. If i am helping, i do things my ways. I don't need your permission to do anything. You run by my rules and my plan. You follow through 100%, if you don't, well don't expect any help from me ever again after that situation is over.
4. You break out of my plan or decide to do things your ways? i bail right then and there. I will not look back nor will i give a shit how the event ends because you've made your choice.
5. I can adjust this policy as i want, when i want and for what ever reasons i need to.
6. This rule applies for everyone. Regardless of your relationship with me.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
thats it. im done.
Posted by adrenaline much? at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment