CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's finally over.

After more than 12 years of studying, my studies are finally over. Well at least until next March or maybe even next year depending on my choice.

However as the doors to 12 years of schooling closes, it does leave many unopen and many to chose from. The question of what to do next is going to be a very big one over the rest of the week for me.
Obviously i want to go out partying but to do so i kind of need an invite to them at least. I need to go shopping for better clothes. I need to meet more people, new people. I need to rethink who are my friends and who are my foes. I need to get fit and bulk up. I need to learn to new skills. I need my Ps. I need to get into ADFA 2011.

So many things to do and not a clue where to start.

0 comments: