CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009


I signed up for ADFA yesterday. My interview is in a months time. So in a month I have to tank up, study and know the courses/jobs I'm applying for back to front. It's going to be a long month for me. I walked yesterday for ~40 minutes and jogged 3 kms today. My cardio really sucks.

I feel so wasted. So tired and so out of this world at the moment, it's so hard to focus on anything.

Tina told me something about S that she really shouldn't have. I'm trying really hard to break any connection with S but I need the people around me to support me and make sure I stay focus on what's ahead rather than behind me. So please if anyone I'm close to reads this, refrain from mentioning S around me. Thank you

I got M.History marks back yesterday, passed but stil under 70%. I got highest in one but and pretty good in another 2 bits that were essays so I'm grateful for those marks considering how out of it I was at the time of taking them.

Never dwell, only look forward or you'll forever stay stuck in the past.

-- Post From My iPhone

0 comments: