I'm not sorry for everything that happened between us. And why the hell should i be? YOU were the one who broke up with me the first time we dated. YOU were the reason why i could never get over the doubts. YOU were the one who couldnt get your feelings sorted out for me. YOU were the one who didn't say a thing when things started to go downhill. I held on for YOU, not for myself and certainly not for US. I could have turned away and started a new clean relationship with another girl when i wanted to but i thought of you first, i thought of the aftermaths it would've had for you, i thought of how the grass is always greener on the other side but in the end loyalty meant more to me than anything else in the world so i stuck by my principles and stuck by YOU.
YOU expect me to be mature about this and be YOUR friend but the truth is I CAN'T, I NEVER WILL BE ABLE TO and MOST IMPORTANTLY I NEVER EVER WANT TO. How can i be friend with a person who broke my heart 3 times and didn't ever think twice about it? YOU should have known better, that it all did affect me and yet you couldn't see it could you? Cause YOU were always so NAIVE, so IGNORANT to see past my actions and its reasons in the relationship.
I can't believe I gave YOU a third chance, I should have known better. I should have done better. I should have thought it through. I can't believe i turned down the other girl for YOU and yet when the bump came YOU couldn't even pull together the strength to get over it. YOU are seriously PATHETIC, SELFISH and SHALLOW.
SO yes I am NOT SORRY for how shit went down. I am not sorry about US. YOU FUCKED IT UP FROM THE START AND YOU EXPECTED ME TO BE OKAY WITH IT, SERIOUSLY GET REAL.
I pity the next guy you date, i really do.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
I'm not sorry
Posted by adrenaline much? at 10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment