CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Apology

After much thought and some advice from Dinh, I have decided to apologize to Dylan. This conflict is over nothing but pride so why let it continue? No i think it's gone far enough. So first thing I'm going to do when my exams are over, I'm going to apologize to him , and what ever he does from then on will no longer be my problem as I have accepted my faults in the situation and if he can't accept them , all I can say is at least i tried.

I did my Physics exams today , one of which i know my parents won't be too happy about. While i know i tried my best , my parents will definitely not see it that way and once again will try to push me into some tutor that they think will benefit me , so long as I'm ahead of the year's work... Hasn't worked before , doubt it will work now...

I did alright for my Biology Practical exams , though i made some silly mistakes that could've easily been avoidable, if i studied earlier.

So all up thats 5 Down , 3 to go !

When I was a kid , i used to look out the window as it rained, completely off in another world, sometimes i miss that feeling. The feeling that i could just leave everything behind and just enjoy the rain as it falls on the backyard's grass, that one tree that would later be cut down. In fact i miss my old house, so many good memories and yet so many bad memories. If i was to ever inherit that house, i would never sell it. Never.

But right now, I miss the snows of New York and Toronto, I miss last December, I miss America and it's fast food and massive superstores. I miss going paintball on New Years Eve and setting off fireworks later on that night. I miss the fact that i was with her before i went to America...

I miss it because right there , right then . Those very moments will be the moments I cherish the most , when I grow up and think back on what I did after I finished my School Certificate.

What really gets to the me about my situation with her is the fact that there is nothing I can do without comprising her happiness. If i tell her the truth , it will affect her relationship , and mine with hers. She may even call me selfish for disregarding her happiness. But if I don't tell her about my feelings, it will just continue to cut deeper into me.

Ironically, i tease Jennifer about the situation she's in , Some guy likes her, she likes him but she doesn't want to get into it seriously, but he does. Jen if your reading this, listen to what I'm saying : TELL HIM NOW AND TELL HIM THE TRUTH, DON'T DELAY IT. While it may hurt him now, it would only hurt him more if you delay it. Now repeat those words after me Jen and put them into action.

But then again Jen's right about me i got issues and i need to solve them ASAP!

At least it was fun in tutor today, Auntys' Sister is truly AWESOME =D . Now if only me could make our normal classes with Aunty much more smaller then it would be perfect. I'm used to small classes...

Supposedly, Doris cut herself today, on the hand and the blood got onto her shirt and she coughed up blood afterwards. I don't intend to be mean but how did she cut herself at school? Some say from glass... But that only raises another question, Where did the glass come from? And if you cut your hand I'm pretty sure you don't cough up blood afterwards... What is she hiding..? Internal Bleeding? Or something potentially more dangerous?...

I noticed, my year has major social issues, we have class and hierarchies... something that I'm sure isn't suppose to be happening in public schools... but then again i could be wrong. It's no wonder my year has been branded as the worst year in 5 years. ahahahahah

Man I'm bored, I need another distraction, I need to go camp actually... Nothing like the outdoors to clear your mind i guess =D

0 comments: