CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Still in my head...

Like a nightmare that won't go away, it still haunts me day and night. As much as i have tried to distract myself from her , in reality it's really not working. And its nearly been a weak.
I woke up today at 10 am, feeling completely normal. 30 minutes later i feel a spark of anger and frustration, from that spark grew a flame, from that flame grew a wild fire. While i don't remember why i got that spark, i do know she plays a factor in it. I went down stairs to take out my frustration and anger on the punching bag. I nearly ended up tipping the whole stand, punching bag weights and all ...
All up i spent today doing nothing, when i was suppose to study for biology , oh how I'm up for a long weekend. I gotta move the punching bag stand , finish off biology notes, RELEARN not study everything for maths.Man Tuan's going to rage at me when i ask him all these questions on stuff i was suppose to know already...

i hate it when i put things off and say I'll relearn it later, Because i never do ><. And now I'm paying for it. Note to Self: When HSC comes round BE MORE ORGANIZE!

For my sake, i really hope i do well in this exam, i need to get at least 80% or else my parents might pull me out from Tuans ... i want to stay. I like it there, it's fun and i learn more then maths there. For example, how to play the shares market, how to cheat in exams ( though not encouraged to), how to have fun generally.

We even get fed there. Pizza For The Win =D ahaha , he even shouts sometimes =D

Oh i was interested in some year 9 girl, a few weeks back and now with the help of Jen , she knows i think shes cute and I'm interested. While i do appreciate the push Jen , something is telling me in the back of my head, that this isn't going to end to well. Well its either that or the effects of spending too much time on the computer.

If this doesn't end well I'm making a new rule for myself, "Anything that happens after 12AM isn't good , if anything does come out after 12 AM , turn off the lights and go back to sleep. Just go back to sleep"
But for now lets just hope for the best shall we.

0 comments: