CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

rain rain go away ...

Nothing like waking up to the sound of rain tapping loudly against your window. It's 5 am and my Ipod's alarm doesn't go off for another hour. From that moment i knew what the rest of the day was going to be like. Sluggish, a lot of procrastinating and bored.

I canceled out plans to go study at the library as I didn't want to risk getting sick and missing my exams.
I started with biology , oh how much i hate it. Too much theory for my liking, i would say. Going through my head is the thought of failing 3 unit maths and being asked to drop down to 2 unit. (Hopefully it won't come to this and i just beat the year's average , and why am i blogging when i could be studying ... see procrastination!)

I've never really been a believer of the guy/girl/being upstairs but i think now is a good time to start... I just need to get 70 % in my maths and i'm good. =DD so don't let me down and give me a miracle please. Considering it a present for my 16th.

By the way i think i found my happiness, except i still need to pursue it...

Oh guys COME CHILDREN FESTIVAL! it's going to be fun =D
I'm in charge of one of the activities base that represent scouts so guys come !

zzzzz i can't wait till Tuesday is over, i get my ps3 back and finally get to play my game
Metal Gear Solid 4 ! i'm coming!
and i got social dress shopping to look forward to with Hanny and Julie ... 2 girls , 1 guy and shopping ... probably not going to end well but then again who cares !

0 comments: