Well i lost already... It turns out due to bad planing the situation didn't turn out too good. Hiu ( the cute girl ^^) already developed feelings for the other guy as he asked her out on thursday, *sighhhh* missed it by 2 days , 48 hours, 2880 minutes, 172800 second. Though I'll give points to Jen for trying! Nothing like a leap of faith , only to plummet down further... Greattt... * Sarcastic tone and roll eyes*
Once again I took my anger on my punching bag. It's got so many dents in it, I kinda expected them to kinda re-inflate back to itself after i was done, but i guess not. Some scars never leave eh? I kind of twisted my ankle a bit , it hurts when it bends sometimes =X
I'm still not convinced that Jen only did it, because Hiu and I would look cute together =S. No i think its more under the lines that it would've removed me from my state of depression. Awww well at least it was worth a try. (Jen don't rage at me for this , it's just how i feel)
So next time I'm still up after 12, midnight . I'm never going to take a leap of faith or do anything big. Because nothing good ever happens after 12 am. Just shut it out , close the door and go back to sleep... Because nothing good ever happens after 12 am...
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Nothing good ever happens after 12am...
Posted by adrenaline much? at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment